Builderall Review 2019 What You Need To Know!
Updated June 13th 2019.
Notice: If you are considering builderall, please note that prices will rise from July 1st 2019.
If you sign up BEFORE that date you will keep the low prices shown on this page. AFTER July 1st you’ll pay the new higher prices.
Please read on.
Builderall is taking the web hosting and online marketing world by storm.
If you’ve heard about them and want to know more, then this is the place to be.
In this Builderall Review, I’m going to cover the most important parts of what you’ll need to know before you decide to join up.
- What Is Builderall?
- Builderall Web Hosting
- How Much Does It Cost?
- The Builderall Apps You Get?
- Mailingboss Autoresponder
- Builderall Website Builders
Put in the simplest terms so everyone can understand, it is a website hosting and building platform.
But that’s not all, with Builderall you also get access to a suite of apps to help you promote and extend your website functions.
The apps are designed to enhance your website visibility online and to add extra functionality to standard websites. So you can build, Membership sites, E-learning sites, E-commerce websites and so on.
The idea behind the platform is that nowadays you need more than just a website to be successful online. You’re going to need email marketing, social media marketing, email autoresponders, social proof, image editing tools, webinars, website apps, and the list goes on.
Builderall provides small business and online marketers all the tools mentioned and more within one single platform called Builderall. It’s a SAAS (Software as a service) platform, so there’s nothing to download and install. You simply register an account, log in and start using the software in the cloud (online)
So let’s dive in and get to the details;
Company Name: Builderall.
Owned By: e-Business4us Inc.
Business Address: 6220 S Orange Blossom Trl, St 505, Orlando – FL 32809, USA.
Created By: Erick Salgado, who is the current CEO.
How Much Is Builderall?
There are currently 3 Builderall packages and the price ranges from $9.90 to $49.90.
Builderall Creator & CEO Erick Salgado
Erick is single-minded in his ambition to create a platform to give entrepreneurs, online marketers, and small business owners the world over, access to business high-quality business tools. Business tools that only deep pockets could buy just a few years ago. His original idea was to create a smart platform that would be offered at one low price and not be complicated to use, setup or code.
And the result is Builderall.
Today Builderall has all the tools and support your business needs to grow and prosper. All the current tools are being continuously maintained and upgraded to provide even greater ease of use and features. This is in addition to new tools being added where needed.
Check out the numbers:
Builderall – Website Hosting
At the core of Builderall is website hosting. You can purchase a domain name and host it on the builderall platform. Your domain name can be purchased directly inside Builderall or from your own favorite domain registration company such as Namecheap or Godaddy. If you already own your own domain you can easily add it to the platform in a few easy steps. Full instructions are given with video tutorials.
The website hosting comes in three different packages, Web Presence, Digital Marketing, and Business
How Much Does It Cost?
The Web Presence Package
This Package is geared towards small businesses with the need for just one website and domain.
This package is currently priced at $9.90 per month; After July 1st 2019 this package will be discontinued, but if you order now you will be able to keep this package thereafter with no price increase.
You still get access to a large set of marketing tools and features, more of which I discuss later in this article.
The Digital Marketing Package
The Digital Marketing package is geared towards online marketers.
This package is currently priced at $29.90 per month; After July 1st 2019 this package will be $49.90 but if you order now you will be able to keep this package thereafter with no price increase.
This package allows you to connect up to 15 domains with unlimited sub-domains and pages.
You also get SSL security included, unlimited bandwidth and amazingly unlimited professional email marketing.
The Business Package
The Business package is geared towards marketing affiliates, marketing agencies and web designers.
This package is currently priced at $49.90 per month; After July 1st 2019 this package will be $89.90 but if you order now you will be able to keep this package thereafter with no price increase.
Marketing affiliates require the most resources due to the nature of their business.
Not only can affiliates create landing pages and sales funnels for their own business but also for Builderall too.
So if you plan on referring your clients to builderall then the Builderall Business plan is a good choice.
So what about all these tools I hear you saying.
There are so many features to Builderall that it wouldn’t be practical or useful to detail everything in one article. Therefore I’ll list them briefly here, then I’ll write a separate review for each individual tool offering more insights and details for each one.
I suggest you bookmark this page for future reference as I’ll be updating it throughout 2019 and beyond.
- Drag & Drop Pixel Perfect Site Builder
- Drag & Drop Responsive Site Builder
- Mobile First Drag & Drop Site Builder
- Web App Creator -For Mobile Apps
Each website builder comes with a huge selection of pre-made templates, layouts and sales funnels to help you get started with your website design.
There are 21 categories and at least 15 templates in each giving you at least 315 funnels to get you started.
You can use these as inspiration for your own design or use them as is and connect your own email list for your own business offer.
Builderall Review 2019 Continues Below.
The builderall autoresponder is called Mailingboss. Mailingboss allows you to communicate with your online subscribers. You can set up email collection forms to add to your website and get visitors to signup to your email list.
Mailingboss also comes with a selection of email templates to make your emails look professional.
A great Mailingboss feature I love is the workflow.
The workflow is a drag and drop interface for building your email campaigns.
Mailingboss can be purchased separately or used within a Builderall Package.
Builderall Design Apps
- The Design Studio – An image design tool for creating marketing mockups.
- Presentation Builder – Build professional slideshow presentations with images and video.
- Photo Studio – Edit photos with this simple but effective editor, add watermarks, create memes, overlays, text and more.
Builderall Video Suite
- Animated Videos – Create animated videos – Includes animated objects and characters running, jumping, walking and more.
- HTML Floating Videos – Create videos which will float on top of your existing website content – Great for tutorials. Use it to remove video backgrounds!
Builderall Review 2019 Continues Below.
Apps & Tools
- Browser Notifications – Send push notifications to visitors browsers.
- On Page SEO – Get a detailed on page SEO report for any page you like.
- Click Map – Also known as Heap Map, track visitors behavior on your site pages.
- Site Reviews – Add site reviews with a reply feature, similar to a comments feature but for logged in users.
- Social Autopost – Schedule and send posts to your social media accounts. Create 30 schedules and more.
- Facebook Chatbot – Chatbots are hot and you have full access to the Builderall Chatbot feature.
- Share Locker – Secure content on your page and reveal access only when someone shares your content.
- E-Learning – Create your own online courses just like Udemy.
- Script Generator – Copy writing script generator. Create customer avatars and build sales copy tailored to them.
- Social Proof – Social proof pop up notifications – Like M. Smith from Wales purchased xyz product.
- Roulette – Spin the wheel script – Make discounts and offers fun with the roulette wheel feature.
- BuilderallZap – Send Whatsapp messages directly to your customers – Great for delivery or appointment reminders.
- Video Wrapper – Add a wrap around any video with text and colors to make your social video posts get noticed.
- SMS – Send SMS messages directly to your customers.
Stream live or recorded webinars with this amazing tool. Include chat features with the saved transcript. Integrated with Mailingboss, collects statistics.
You can record the video your screen or both together. You can also translate the webinar interface if you use a different language.
The builderall marketplace allows you to sell your own products through an army of affiliates. It allows you to set your own affiliate fees, generate referral links and track sales. You can also create joint ventures with joint venture agreements to protect both parties. You can choose to be just an affiliate for any product you find in the marketplace.
Training and Tutorials
Builderall has one of the largest sets of video tutorials and training I’ve ever seen. It’s nothing short of incredible. They are head and shoulders ahead of anyone else with the amount of support and training offered. They truly want you to succeed and have made huge efforts here to make that happen.
If you are worried that Builderall would be too technical then fear not. Every tool and every process is documented and videoed.
You can get access to hundreds of video tutorials inside of Builderall. In addition, they have weekly webinars, a Youtube channel, 4 Different Facebook support groups, and Builderall Ambassadors who help and encourage everyone who joins.
Builderall Review 2019 Continues Below.
Builderall Business – Affiliate Module
Builderall Business is the leveraged affiliate program for those wanting to promote the Builderall in return for a commission amount.
No matter the niche, every business, entrepreneur, service provider, and merchant is a potential customer of Builderall. There is a huge demand everywhere, and the Builderall goal is to reach 1 million users.
Builderall’s Leveraged Affiliate Program combines the most solid and profitable niches, strategies and systems when it comes to building an online business.
The affiliate system is free for anyone to join and start promoting Builderall
Builderall’s Leveraged Affiliate Program F.A.Q.
Question. To become an Affiliate and receive my commissions, do I need to purchase or subscribe to the Builderall platform as a user?
A. No. You can become an Affiliate without any investment. You can start promoting the Builderall platform plans and earn 100% commission in the first month from your direct sales.
However, to receive the initial and recurring commissions from your direct sales and the recurring commissions from the sales of the Affiliates on your first level, you need to qualify with 140 points.
Question. How can I earn points?
A. There are many ways for you to earn points selling Builderall. Here are some examples:
You can earn 147 points from 3 direct sales of and/or active customers on the $49.90 plan.
You can earn 145 points from 5 direct sales of and/or active customers on the $29.90 plan.
If you want to have a Builderall platform subscription for yourself, you can earn 147 points from your own personal purchase of the $49.90 plan.
New Builderall Products Coming Soon.
In the coming weeks there will be updates to many of the existing apps and services.
In addition there are going to be some new apps to play with.
- Magento eCommerce System -> Ecommerce at it’s best
- New webinar apps -> Stream live or recorded with integrated email and Facebook comments
- New CRM app -> Track and manage sales and customers
- New Digital Magazine Builder -> Build your subscriber list with subscriptions to your online magazine.
- The Amazing Canvas Funnel Builder -> Build funnels in minutes, not hours or days!
These will introduced from July 4th 2019
What others are saying about Builderall
Builderall is currently taking the internet marketing world by storm. They offer products which online businesses must have, web hosting. This is an evergreen product everyone one needs! They then give you all the tools and apps to help you get the most out of your online presence. And all for a low monthly fee. This company is going to be huge!
- The Apps Are Incredible
- Value For Money
- The Affiliate System
- Fast Payouts
- Easy To Use Site Builders
- Lots Of Frequent Changes
- A Couple Of Apps Can Be Fiddly To Operate
- It Can Be Overwhelming, There's so much to do!
- Support request required to add some items